Direct Billing Dentistry: Insurance Claims Made Easy!

Our family dentistry services are here to understand your needs. That’s why, with direct billing, we make it easy and take care of insurance claims.

To Book an Appointment

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

direct billing services at Yazdani Family Dentistry

Life sometimes throws curveballs our way, and occasionally these can include issues with our oral health that require attention. For example, if you require an implant, multiple fillings, or a root canal, services like these can have a higher cost than routine cleanings and check-ups. Thankfully, dental insurance often can cover a considerable amount of the cost, so there’s no need to put off essential care for your teeth and gums. 


Our direct billing services at Yazdani Family Dentistry make this even more accessible and more streamlined. Let’s explore how it works in more detail together. 

What is Direct Billing?

Direct billing dentistry is relatively straightforward and seamless for our patients. If you would prefer not to pay the full balance and instead engage your insurance provider, this is a great option, available to you here at Yazdani Family Dentistry! All we need is for you to have coverage with a dental provider that allows direct billing. 


As the term suggests, the direct billing process is a transaction that we as the dental provider carry out with the insurance provider in question. Upon completing your appointment and returning to the reception desk to pay, we file a digital claim. This is sent to your insurance provider. After analyzing the total cost of the services provided during your visit, the insurer will let us know how much is going to be covered by your dental insurance policy.

We are paid directly by the provider, and you will only be responsible for taking care of the outstanding balance. In cases where the insurer does not accept direct billing, patients may have to pay us directly and submit a claim to be reimbursed for the services provided.

Yazdani dental technician
Dentist gives a thumbs up after a successful tooth extraction.

Benefits of Direct Billing

Our direct billing option is great when you want to fully utilize your insurance coverage and reduce the amount owing at the end of your appointment. Considering that many dental insurance policies cover up to 90% of some services, this can mean plenty of savings! It’s also incredibly quick, efficient, and streamlined, ensuring that you can get access to the dental services you need without having to wait.


In addition, you don’t have to worry about any paperwork, as we handle it ourselves by electronically submitting a claim for an instant response from the insurer. The result of this speed and efficiency is not having to wait to find out what you owe. 


When we submit a claim digitally as part of the direct billing process, the bill is updated immediately. Therefore, if your insurance provider covers 90% of the bill, you only need to take care of the remaining 10%. Having great oral hygiene can mean having to pay hardly anything for basic treatments and regular checkups. 

What Dental Treatments Are Covered Under My Insurance Plan?

It’s a good idea to reach out to your insurance provider in advance to find out what specific services are covered under your policy. The coverage amount for each can vary depending on the insurer. At a minimum, however, basic and expected services, including regular checkups, cleanings, and fillings, are eligible for some form of coverage. Some insurers provide more comprehensive coverage for costlier services like root canals, but again, it’s best to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of your policy.

How Do I Set Up Direct Billing?

If you or your family already have dental insurance with access to direct billing, you’re all set! Simply arrive with your insurance card, and we’ll use the details from it to submit the claim electronically. If you require further assistance or have questions regarding direct billing, feel free to reach out to us at Yazdani Family Dentistry. We’re happy to help!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.