Comfortable patients mean confident smiles. That’s the Yazdani Family Dentistry difference! Our Kemptville and Kanata dental clinics provide a wide range of dental services fit for all ages, handled by experienced and friendly professionals.
To Book an Appointment
YAZDANI DENTAL IN KANATA & KEMPTVILLE
The Pillars of How We Serve Our Dentistry Patients
Yazdani Family Dentistry is revolutionizing the dental experience by providing the ultimate experience in patient care to all our clients. We know many people are afraid of the dentist, and we strive to make every client’s visit pleasant and enjoyable with:
- A comfort menu while you wait
- IV sedation for heavier procedures and those afraid of the dentist
- Evening and Saturday appointments to accommodate a variety of schedules
- Innovative “Smiles on Us” Free day of dentistry program
- Drinks and snacks for all to enjoy
- Electronic submissions for your dental insurance claims
- ALL dental procedures available under one roof (including emergency dentistry, wisdom teeth removal, sedation dentistry, and cosmetic dental services)
- Annual $20,000 Smile Makeover
- Over $406,300 of free dentistry given away since 2011
THE DENTAL ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we get at our Kemptville and Kanata dental clinics. Don't see what you're looking for? Please feel free to get in touch.
DO YOU REQUIRE
Emergency Dental Services?
Both our Kemptville and Kanata clinics offer same-day appointments for your emergencies. If you need a dentist near you to help you in a crisis, please do not hesitate — call us right away!
How We Handle Insurance
Our philosophy is to provide for you the best, comprehensive and appropriate care. We will assist you in submitting claims for insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary greatly, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. We will be pleased to provide for you a predetermination form which can be submitted to your insurance company in advance of treatment so as to assist you in determining your coverage under the dental plan.
Payment for treatment is due at the time of treatment. As a convenience to you, we are pleased to accept payment via cash, debit, Visa, Master Card, E-Transfer or online banking. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.