Share Your Story
To Win a Free Smile!
Two $20,000 Smiles in 2020!
We understand that not everyone can afford a great smile, which is why we want to help in any way we can.
It is thanks to our loyal patients that we have been able to grow so much in the past 19 years! To show our appreciation, we want to give back to our community by giving away a free smile, a $20,000 value!
For the first time ever, Yazdani Family Dentistry Kemptville and Kanata will each be giving away a $20,000 Smile. Our vision is to have 5 dental practices each contributing to $500,000 of free dentistry each year. We are now one step closer to achieving this. Since 2011, we have given away a combined total of $406,300 in free dentistry.
How to apply
For a chance to receive our smile giveaway, please provide us with a video telling us a short story (Max. 5 minutes in length) about why you or the person you are nominating deserves a new smile. Please follow the guidelines below when entering:
- Please fill in our entry form on the right
- No profanity
- Please include in your video a visual of your smile (So we can determine work that is needed)
- One of your full smile, straight-on;
- One of your upper mouth’s interior; and
- One of your lower mouth’s interior.
- If you’re nominating a friend, please make sure the nominee is present in the video so we can see the nominees mouth or at least include photos with your attachments. This is to help the team assess the need for a new smile.
- You do not need to be a patient to enter the smile giveaway
- Must be able to travel to our Kemptville or Kanata location to receive treatment (115 Sanders. St. Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0) (3-450 Kanata Ave. Kanata, ON K2T 1K5)
- We do not offer orthodontics at either location
- All submissions must be received September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- Smile Giveaway is open to residents of Eastern Ontario ONLY
Other Important Information
- Recipients will be chosen in October 2020 by our team
- All applicants will be notified of our decision by mail
- All dental work on recipients smile will commence in 2021
Applications open September 1, 2020